- Step 1: choose the house and the period of your stay.
- Step 2: indicate the composition of your group.
IMPORTANT: do NOT enter your voucher in the "do you have a reduction code" box.
- Step 3: enter your contact details and make your insurance choice.
- Step 4: confirm by clicking on "book now."
- Step 5: in the payment section, enter your code in the "gift voucher" field.
- The value of your voucher will be deducted from the total price of your reservation.
- If the voucher amount corresponds precisely to the amount of the reservation (excluding the deposit), then you only have to pay for the deposit.
- If the voucher amount is less than the amount of the reservation (excluding the deposit): you'll need to pay the difference and the deposit.
- If the voucher amount is higher than the amount of the reservation (excluding the deposit): your voucher remains valid until its expiration date and its value will be automatically adjusted.
- The voucher cannot be used to pay for the deposit or to cover amounts payable onsite to the owner of the selected holiday home.
- Any possible additional costs and the deposit must be paid according to the terms and conditions outlined in our general conditions.